Presented By McDonald’s, I’m Lovin’ It!
The Planning Commission of the City of Chillicothe will hold a regularly scheduled meeting in April that will be in-person and outdoors.
The Wednesday, April 14th session will be at 3:30pm at the Lion’s Shelter in Yoctangee Park. This meeting is open to the public and you may attend and be heard if you are interested and so desire either in person, or by agent and/or attorney.
Most all of the City of Chillicothe’s various governmental meetings have been done virtually since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
With improving weather conditions and dropping COVID-19 numbers in Ohio, the Planning Commission has decided to conduct this outdoors in-person public meeting. While the notice of the meeting did not state it, it is assumed that current Ohio public social distancing guidelines will be in place for those attending the April 14th meeting.
Here is the agenda for the meeting:
· Approval of November 2020 meeting minutes; and
· Application submitted by Goodwill, 2.65 acre plot (south side of the 300 block of East 5th Bridge Street, Rezoning from R3 to GI
· Application submitted by AT&T, 1115 East Main Street, Conditional Use; and
· Application submitted by Doersam Real Estate Company, 199 West Main Street, Conditional Use; and
· Application submitted by Ernest and Sharon Bramell (Hardman Surveying), 146 East 7th Street, Lot Splits